Disclaimer, copyright and terms
The material provided on the sexual violence primary prevention (SVPP) toolkit website is intended to provide information and resources to help communities prevent sexual violence before it happens.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate.
Visitors to this website are advised that:
- the information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements
- the information provided on the sexual violence primary prevention (SVPP) toolkit website should not be used as a substitute for any other professional advice
- ACC does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken, or reliance placed, as a result of reading any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this website
- all links and references to other websites or organisations not within ACC are provided as part of the service and are not, and should not, be taken as endorsement of those websites or any information contained in those websites
- ACC does not accept any legal liability for any damage or loss that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information contained on this website or any actions taken as a result of the content of this website
- ACC will not be responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss caused in any way as a result of the use of ACC’s online services
- any users of this website assume all risks associated with any transfer of data or information to ACC
- ACC has taken reasonable efforts to ensure the security of the information while in transit to ACC, but ACC does not guarantee this, and ACC is not liable for any damage arising from interception, loss, theft, or any other action or difficulty
- any data or information, which is transmitted to ACC through the use of the sexual violence primary prevention (SVPP) toolkit website becomes the property of ACC and may be relied upon by ACC in ACC’s dealings with you.
Except where stated, all content (text, images) on this site is the copyright of the Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC). It may be reproduced for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge, with acknowledgement of ACC's copyright.
For permission to use the information on this website for any other purpose, contact email@example.com
This website may provide links to other sites. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other sites must be obtained from the copyright owner.
Conditions of use
ACC only licenses users to download and print content (including images) subject to their adherence to the following conditions of use. By their use of the content (including images), users agree to follow these conditions of use:
- the content of this website may not be used for any commercial purpose without permission from ACC
- the content (including images) may not be re-published in print or electronic form without permission from ACC
- users are not permitted to download content (including images) in order to mount them on their own servers for public use or for use by a set of subscribers. Downloads of text or images to a server for access by third parties is strictly prohibited. Individuals and institutions are encouraged to make a link to the sexual violence primary prevention (SVPP) toolkit website subject to our conditions of use.
It is not in our interest or that of our users to have uncontrolled subsets of our content available elsewhere on the internet. Our content is continuously updated and modified on a regular basis.
For issues or feedback about this website, email firstname.lastname@example.org